||Clients since July 2006
UNDP and NEC clients welcomed on location by KMF producer Matthew Robinson
- Amrita Performing Arts
- Asia Foundation
- BBC World Service Trust
- Brand Solutions
- British Embassy, Phnom Penh
- Cambodian Living Arts
- Care International
- Caritas International
- Cellcard (Mobitel)
- Clear Cambodia, Phnom Penh
- CSD (Centre for Social Development)
- CLEC (Community Legal Education Centre)
- CTN (Cambodian Television Network)
- DAI (Development Alternatives Inc)
- Dell Computers
- Draft Advertising
- ECCC (Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia)
- Epic Arts
- Fast Forward
- FHI (Family Health International)
- French Cultural Centre
- French Embassy, Phnom Penh
- GTZ (German Technical Cooperation)
- Handicap International, Cambodia
- IRD (International Relief & Development)
- IRI (International Republican Institute)
- Karol & Setha, Maryknoll, Phnom Penh
- Metlaor Corp, Phnom Penh
- NCHADS (National Centre HIV/AIDS Dermatology, STDs)
- NEC (National Election Committee)
- OSJI (Open Society Justice Initiative)
- Phnom Penh Beer
- Phnom Penh Municipality
- Quantum Clothing
- Roomchang Dental Clinic
- UNDP (United Nations Development Programme)
- US Embassy, Phnom Penh
- Vattanac Bank
- Watershed, Phnom Penh
- Wings Micro-Finance
- World Education
- Y.L.P. Group
- Al Jazeera TV, Qatar
- Annie Leibowitz Studio, New York, USA
- Asian Development Bank, Philippines
- Bajan Vista Productions, Arizona, USA
- BBC Television, London, UK
- Beam TV, London, UK
- Believe Media (for Mastercard), London, UK
- Chutzpa Productions, Toronto, Canada
- Conservation Leadership Programme, Cambridge, UK
- Corra Films, New York, USA
- Dream for Darfur, New York, USA
- East-West Centre, Hawaii
- Fatman Films, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- FIA Foundation, UK
- Hill Films, Berlin, Germany
- Hoover Institution, Stanford, USA
- i2Si, Colorado, USA
- Large Blue Productions, London, UK
- Living Films, Thailand
- Marcanterra, France
- Mill Valley Film Group, San Francisco, USA
- MTV, Thailand & Europe
- Pilgrim Films & TV, Los Angeles, USA
- Pritchard Productions, London, UK
- Ritchy & Phil Band, Paris, France
- Screenbox Productions, Singapore
- Silo Collective, Australia
- Sitting-in-Pictures, Singapore
- The Eyes TV Production, Vancouver, Canada
- United States Pharmacopeia, Thailand
- Upside Down Concepts, Singapore
- USAID, Washington, USA
- VCSS (Reuters), Cairo, Egypt
- VSlim Coffee, Thailand
- War Crimes Studies Centre, Berkeley, USA
- Winds of Angkor, UK
- World Bank, Washington, USA
- World Relief, USA
- Worldwide Documentaries Inc, New York, USA
|• commitment to clients’ needs
• giving clients value for money
• welcoming clients’ feedback
• quality in everything we do
• reliability in everything we do
• clarity in everything we do
• training and capacity-building
• giving staff opportunities
• giving staff responsibilities
• building Cambodia's media industry
KMF team shooting a BBC-NEC-UNDP documentary
"Vanished (KMF's 2nd movie) pristine, technically accomplished, international standard, rosy prospects"
'Variety' magazine, Hollywood, USA
"Your TV interpretation of Where Elephants Weep is brilliant. I was completely blown away. Thank you with all my heart for your magnificent contribution."
Executive Director - 'Where Elephants Weep'
"AirWaves is an astonishingly good show. KMF has done a wonderful job in crafting this story, and developing such a rich cast of characters."
CEO, Impact International Solutions, Colorado, USA
"We were very happy with the KMF team in Cambodia. It was a pleasure working with you."
Annie Leibowitz Studios, New York, USA
"The support KMF provided during our Cambodian filming was critical to our goals. World Relief is deeply appreciative of your gracious hosting and professional services."
Senior Vice President, World Relief, Baltimore, USA
"Facing the Truth is a very powerful drama that will lead many Cambodian women AND their husbands to be tested for HIV."
Coordinator, US CDC—Global
"Three words for KMF's contribution to our Cambodian filming - Quite Simply Awesome."
Producer, Pilgrim Films & TV, Los Angeles, US
"Episodes 1 and 2 are fantastic. The work is really great and the standard very high."
Family Health International, Cambodia
"The KMF production team at our Mastercard commercial shoot in Siem Reap was so professional, the standard of service as high as any we’ve had, anywhere in the world."
Believe Media, UK
"I’m very happy with the KMF’s shooting and editing. Truly excellent."
World Education, Boston, USA
"I saw our TV transmission on Sunday - excellent. Congratulations on another milestone of this marvellous film."
British Ambassador, Phnom Penh
"Your great result is confirmed by the feedback from Cambodians and also my colleagues! I want us to do another project together towards the end of the year."
GTZ Country Director, Phnom Penh
"Epic Arts is proud to have partnered KMF in the making of this film. We are very impressed with KMF's high level of professionalism."
"Thanks for your quality service. I look forward to continuing our well-established working relationship."
"KMF provided us with a completely smooth and seamless operation. Most impressive."
Mill Valley Film Group, California, USA
"Congratulations KMF! Fabulous work and extremely exciting!"
East-West Center, Hawaii
"I just want to reconfirm that KMF is our everlasting production
partner in Cambodia."
World Education, Cambodia
"Great team work. Very happy with the finished film."
Upside Down Concepts, Singapore
"Our staff and the Minister watched the movie in Khmer this morning. Everyone echoed my praise for KMF's excellent translation."
Director - CSD (Center for Social Democracy)
"I was impressed with the quality of your film work and the clarity of the text, complex information presented in an easy-to-understand way. Congratulations on a job well done."
East West Center, Hawaii